- 4 cups – Water
- 3 pounds – Brussels sprouts
- 2 teaspoons – Red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons – Lemon zest
- 1 juiced Lemon
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1/3 cup – Chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup – Pimento [optional]
- Boil water in a large pot & add brussels sprouts.
- Cover & cook only for 7 minutes.
- They should be barely tender.
- While the sprouts are cooking, whisk together vinegar, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper, parsley
& pimento in a small bowl.
- Drain sprouts, transfer them to a serving bowl & toss with the lemon mixture.
Rate this Recipe: