- 1 1/2 pounds – broccoli, cut in 1 inches pieces
- 1 teaspoon – chopped fresh or 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon – dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon – salt
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes – chopped
- Heat 1 inch water (salted if desired) to boiling in 3-quart saucepan. Add broccoli. Cover and heat to
boiling; reduce heat. Simmer about 10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Spray 10 inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Heat remaining
ingredients in skillet about 1 minute, stirring frequently, until hot. Pour over broccoli and toss. Makes 4 servings.
Rate this Recipe: