- 1 cup – Onions, halved & sliced
- 1 cup – Parsnips, halved & sliced
- 1 tablespoon – Corn oil
- 1 cup – Water
- 2 tablespoons – minced Ginger
- 1 quart – Kale, veins removed & cut into bite-sized pieces
- Saute the onions and parsnips in oil for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- Add the water and ginger.
- Cover and simer for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the kale and continue cooking 4 to 5 minutes longer.
- Stir occasionally but keep the saucepan covered otherwise.
- Serve hot.
Rate this Recipe: