- 1 pound – Fresh asparagus
- 2 teaspoons – Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons – shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 Lemon; cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Arrange in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
- With a pastry brush, paint the oil on the asparagus spears.
- Roast until tender but still crisp, 8 to 10 minutes, depending on thickness of stalks.
- Turn spears occasionally for even cooking and to avoid browning.
- Place asparagus spears on serving platter.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
- Food Exchanges per serving: 1 VEGETABLE EXCHANGE + 1 FAT EXCHANGE; CAL: 76; PRO:
4g; CAR: 6g; 4g; CHO: 3mg; SOD: 71mg
Rate this Recipe: