- 6 each-small zucchini
- 2 tablespoon-olive oil
- 1 dash-salt
- 1 dash-ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon-red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon-lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon-finely chopped parsley
- Trim ends off zucchini and cut them into 1/8 inch slices.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat, add zucchini, salt, and black pepper.
- Cook, shaking and tossing until it starts to take color.
- Add pepper flakes and lemon juice and cover skillet.
- Cook about 2 minutes more. Do not overcook.
- Sprinkle with parsley flakes.
Rate this Recipe: