- 6 – Green pepper
- 1 pound – Ground beef
- 1 cup cooked Rice
- 1 large can – Tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons – Salt
- 1 – minced Garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons – chopped Onion
- 1 quart -salted Water
- Cut a slice in stem end of peppers.
- Remove seeds and thoroughly wash.
- Bring 3/4 cup salted water per pepper to boil, add peppers and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove peppers.
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Cook beef, garlic and onion in skillet till onion is tender.
- Drain off fat and stir in salt, rice and half the tomato sauce.
- Heat mixture.
- Stuff each pepper and stand upright in baking dish.
- Pour rest of tomato sauce over peppers and bake, covered 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes.
Rate this Recipe:
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Stuffed Peppers,