- 2 cloves – Minced Garlic
- 3 tablespoons – Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 2 teaspoons – Grated Lemon Zest
- 1/2 teaspoon – Salt
- 2 tablespoons – Butter
- 2 1/2 pounds – Summer Squash
- Summer squash should be small yellow squash and zucchini, trimmed and sliced 1/2 inches thick.
- Stir garlic,parsley, lemon zest and salt together in a small bowl.
- Heat butter in a 12 inch skillet over high heat.
- When foam subsides, add squash and cook, stirring frequently, until edges are lightly colored but
squash is still crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Stir parsley mixture into squash and saute‚, stirring constantly, just until tender when pierced with a
fork, about 2 minutes longer.
- Serve hot.
- 72 calories per serving.
Rate this Recipe:
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Summer Squash Saute,