- 2 tablespoons – Thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon – Onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon – Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon – Ground cayanne pepper
- 1 pound – Sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch sticks
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with Pam.
- In a medium bowl combine orange juice concentrate, onion powder, salt and cayanne. Add potato
sticks and turn to coat.
- Arrange coated potato sticks on the oiled foil in a single layer. Bake 10 min; turn carefully, bake 10
more minutes or until tender The total batch has 416 calories, 1 gram of fat, and tastes pretty good.
Rate this Recipe: