- 1/2 cup grated Cheese
- 8 each medium sliced Zucchini
- 2/3 cup chopped Onion
- 2 tablespoon chopped Parsley
- 1 each large Garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon – Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon – Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon – Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon – Rosemary
- 4 cup peeled Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup – Olive oil
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add zucchini, onion, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano and rosemary.
- Saute’ mixture over medium heat, stirring often, until zucchini is tender (20 minutes).
- Toss in chopped tomatoes and continue to saute’ until tomatoes are thoroughly heated (5 minutes).
- Turn mixture into a serving dish; Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Rate this Recipe:
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Zucchini Parmesan II,